Friday, April 13, 2012

I don want any next life..



I love wht He did for all the ppl then and I love wht He does fr me evryday ♥

He's everything to me ♥

Father, mother, brother, soul mate and a best friend ♥

He can be anything to me, and I love madly however He's with me ♥

All I care abt is His presence ♥ ♥



I can walk a 1000 miles and be satisfied with one of His beautiful smiles ♥
God is awesome and I drown in His love every day, every moment, every time I take a breath ♥


God is who exists in soul and found when soul is made impersonal ♥

I live with this and nothing else wud have made my life more meaningful ♥ ♥

Love yu Sai for the years to come and looking forward to meeting with Yur Highness and to rest at Yur feet ♥ ♥ >:D<



He surprises me almost every moment showing me how beautiful life could be, when in love, with God ♥


And all He says is to love and keep loving what's present and what is within ♥


I thankfully tasted Him and I can never end this ♥


I wish I cud die this moment so as to feel lighter and warmer in His heavenly hands ♥


I sure don wanna ( I don need to ) be born again for I knew my destiny and I'm damn sure of accomplishing it in this life ♥


P.S. : All credits go to CC  who presented me this pic and made me write this ♥
Bless yu my dear brother :):) May all yur doubts be answered and then vanished :)

4 comments:

Defiant said...

That's a wonderful blogpost abt how you feel abt Sai :)

Samchari said...

God bless u with the same love.. life long :)

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

Thank yu madhu :)

Thank yu cnu :)

Bless yu both :D

Crisshna Calyan said...

Inkho Sufi Saint Ni Choosanu E Moment :D