Sunday, June 24, 2012

Magic of Sai ♥


I have always loved this idea of something happening magically :)


People feel and appreciate it with their souls.


A good wish,
A heart that feels,
and an echo of love ♥


It's all about the magic, when two people smile at each other, what their hearts convey ♥


When I'm sitting,
when I'm thinking of nothing and everything,
and when this word MAGIC popped my mind, all I cud think of is, how magical my life with Sai is <3


I can always find Him wherever I look, always smiling at me with those beautiful and mesmerizing eyes <3
Oh !! How I wish I could melt my soul into them whenever they look into mine ♥


I wish I could merge myself with Him the way all the rivers do with The Ocean ♥


I am more than aware of it's happening one day, but the thing is I can't wait to see that REALLY happening ♥♥♥




P.S. Credits to Anusha whose writings are purely magical ♥♥

No comments: