Saturday, August 4, 2012

Worth noting..


Umm, I felt like writing some thing the very moment I saw it :)


Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
Two sentences most meaningfully connected in a wonderful way.

It made me wonder, just, am I doing all the things worthy every day?!
Sure, I do so many things, get up, dress up, go to college, walk and talk wd people, wish and greet them, and smile too. I do all these with out respect to my current mood.
That's the point here.


In a sense, in my 24 hrs a day time, leaving my 8 hrs sleeping time, there are yet 16 hrs remaining.
And in those 16 hrs may be 2 or 3 hrs I enjoy to the core.
Wishing my daddy good morning when I wake up, when I read, and listen to music, and when am talking to those who have a strong impact in my life, I be myself.
And I cherish myself.


I can make it to 5 hrs. Cause I love almost everything around me which gives me a chance of staying thankful to The Great Almighty.


Even then there are still 11 hrs am wasting by not entirely living them.
I realize, now, that am just letting those hrs pass by without doing anything worth remembering.
Quite a pity.


So what should be done!!???


I have no idea right now, but I will think about it. :D



P.S. Thanks to Cnu who shared this pic :)

No comments: