Sunday, June 24, 2012

Magic of Sai ♥


I have always loved this idea of something happening magically :)


People feel and appreciate it with their souls.


A good wish,
A heart that feels,
and an echo of love 


It's all about the magic, when two people smile at each other, what their hearts convey 


When I'm sitting,
when I'm thinking of nothing and everything,
and when this word MAGIC popped my mind, all I cud think of is, how magical my life with Sai is <3


I can always find Him wherever I look, always smiling at me with those beautiful and mesmerizing eyes <3
Oh !! How I wish I could melt my soul into them whenever they look into mine 


I wish I could merge myself with Him the way all the rivers do with The Ocean 


I am more than aware of it's happening one day, but the thing is I can't wait to see that REALLY happening 




P.S. Credits to Anusha whose writings are purely magical 

No comments: