Monday, June 11, 2012

SorrY and ThankS ..

These two words,often people say, I don't need to use them for we're close enough to skip the formalities. They ask to block them off the conversations, totally.

May be they're right, but then they're ignoring the need to apologize and lessening the reason to be thankful for.

So to speak, for me, these two words have more purpose to serve than just that :d



It's one of many things I learnt from my dad in my childhood, to say sorry, when something that's not supposed to be done, either intentionally or unintentionally, and he pressed that it's more than our duty to admit our mistake and then to make sure never to repeat it.




And here's the next magical word, thank you :)

When we feel real gratitude, it's really not easy to express :d
But, something must be done.

I feel more than obligated to let them know, what they did, whatever it is, little or much, they made me happy, made me believe nothing's too difficult <3

And being thankful and having been one's reason for happiness helps us to get through horrible times too.
It reminds us there's still something we can do even though we've done so many terrible things.

There should be a way of doing things right, and people need a chance.
When it's given, and acknowledged, they be thankful and it helps them a great deal to stay right on track <3

Wow !!

Thank you for reading and Sorry if I'm not clear enough !!

<3

No comments: