Monday, September 24, 2012

Enlightenment !!


I've never felt so serene lately. 
I know nothing about Him except that he encouraged oneness and non violence, I don't meditate either, but this pic has got something ♥
I wonder whether I'd reach that state in my life ever.

All I knew is I 
am meant to follow Sai and reach Him :)


Now am hoping that, when I reach Sai, I'd have a chance to meet Buddha there too :D:D


That's really an awesome pic 

Totally peaceful ♥ 
And attracting the souls towards Him ♥ 

Any pain, or any sort of sorrow can be easily erased if this is pic is seen for a while 

Peace, love and suffering are reflective ♥ 
The more you give, the more you receive ♥ ( in both senses, i.e; positive and negative )
We ought to decide in what way our soul would lighten and sparkle 

What would satisfy us at the most, and what would bring the real "us" from us.

Know within ♥ and we've no more to know about  ♥ 

So many thanks to Crisshna Calyan :) May God bless yu CC to find more such eternal pics and share to us :) :D






No comments: