Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Transition..



It's about the change of a state in me :)
It's how I used to be and how I'm :D

During my studies, I skipped 3 classes (3rd, 6th and 9th ), implying that I had all my classmates ( thus my friends ) elder to me.
It helped me in many ways :)
I used to ( I still ) think like a grown-up person.

I've never been an amateur or adolescent.
And neither do I regret it for I've a heart that somehow manages to continue dreaming no matter what it's been through lately :)

I loved learning and I learned.
I loved observing and I did.
I loved knowing and I knew.

Whenever something out-of-place  happens, I used to be the 1st to notice and let them know.
People around me ( in hostel, we've all sorts of people of different age groups ) are suffering for reasons which appear minute to my eyes, I used to analyse the situation ( am damn good at this ), present it before them, and help them to sort it out themselves :)

And I used to receive tokens of appreciation for what I did.

That was past.

What's happening now is entirely different.

When I point out something, or simpler, when I take my time to look around, notice things, and say something cause those people concern me, it bothers them.
They obviously don't like my peeping into their ( own ) worlds.
Much too acceptable. Not my business, after all.

May be, thinking that I already grew up enough, I stopped growing when the rest of the world didn't.
May be I still look through my eyes and I still decide based on my perception.
May be the problem is with me. Within me.

Finally I woke up :)
I stopped hindering anyone.

I still see, notice, and even worry a bit.
But that's all. Nothing more or else.
And I'm serene now :)

A journey of my mind from one state to another.

Title justified :):) :):) :)

No comments: