Thursday, November 18, 2010

Am so lucky :) :D

Am so lucky !! Yes, I'm !!!

Not just because, I'm living this moment and very aware of my life's worth on this planet :P

But for having attained the most loving brothers possible on earth.

I know, every other girl having a brother is also lucky, but I've no doubt, in my case, it's a lot different.

A brother can protect as we know, but, my brothers make me see the world through their eyes.

They attend to me long before the problem even starts to arrive at me.

I shed a tear, I know they will be there to wipe it off.

I crack a joke, I know they will be there to enjoy it, no matter how stupid it was.

I write something, I know they will be there to applaud, even if it's not that good.

I doubt something, I know they will be there to clarify me, not just regarding that particular issue, but also whatever made me doubt it.

I get something, it makes them happy more than myself and even more than who helped me achieve it.

I can share anything and everything with them without a slightest doubt.

I never knew, depending on someone so much can be the loveliest reason to lead the life with more laughter.

Now, I came to know, life's a lot easier when we've someone to share it with.

I wrote this for two very special brothers, Seenu and Praveen.

Love you both so much >:D<
:)

4 comments:

Samchari said...

Love u akka >:D<

very touching and kallalo nellu thirigai naku..

umm.. will be with u ever and forever..

Kummeddam anthe.. We rockzzzz.. B-) :)) :D

Ummaaaahhhhh :-*

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

hehe thnch ra >:D< :)

Unknown said...

first nd foremost i would like to thnk god for giving me such a lovely sis.....

ur wrds really touched me akka....

felt so happy nt becozz u wrote my name bt the way u wrote...

itzz wonderfull to have a sis like u ...

love u akka....

vl be there to help u any time...

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

Pravs :D

I knw yu'll be :)

Love yu >:D<

am feeling mrethan happy to have yu both in my life :) :)

Bless yu always :)