Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hate Sundays :(

Hm, Yeah I do hate Sundays :(

I had been hating them for years, only thing that changed is the reason for why I do hate them.

When I was in hostel, used to come home for the weekend, I had to start for the college, Monday at 6 A.M, so I can reach college at 8 A.M.

It was like a ritual and I continued to do the same, all those years.

Eventually it made me love Saturdays and hate Sundays :|

I experienced how it would feel when your heart filled with a lot of grief :(

I love my hostel life so much that even sometimes I feel bore at home, but it doesn't alter anything about my hating Sundays. Ufff.. :(

Hm, now, since 2007, I'm staying home.

The same deep agony pained me, even after returning home.

May be it's my mind that's tuned according to hate Sundays.

Hm, whatever, today, again a Sunday, I've got a new reason to hate it. :X

I was irritated for no reason, and what bothered me is, no one in my dearest family seemed to care enough of it.

I know, nothing can make me very happy but their smile for me and nothing can stop them doing anything for me.

I know, I mean life to them.

I know, it hurts them like hell, when I'm not well.

I know they're the only people to who I can do all stupid things, still expect them to love me.

I know they forgive me so quickly that I start bothering them too early after I dragged them to hell.

I know, I know, I really do know...

But I could not help crying, while typing this, totally cursing myself for doing so. :(

They left me alone :|

May be, they thought I've grown up so well that I can manage myself.
May be, they thought I don't need them to care for me.
May be it's because, I'm gonna cross my 25Th birthday soon.

May be that's true. Hope so.

But I'll be in need of them forever. Forever means forever.
I don't think they don't know that.
And the other thing I'm sure about is, they'll always be there for me.

I know it's happened just like that.

For, I could never gonna let them know of my need of them staying by my side.
I don't have to, as a matter of fact.

But I hate Sundays. Huh. Nothing is ever gonna change it. :|
Get lost you Sunday :| RIP

No comments: