Thursday, December 2, 2010

I feel the Pain..

I sometimes feel I'm the luckiest on the earth for few reasons,
and I know they're very beautiful reasons which can keep me happy
not fr only years but for 1000's of lifetimes.

But still, sometimes, when something hurts me,
I cry, my heart pains when my eyes get wet,
and I tend to curse something of me.

I start loving myself even more, more than ever.

I congratulate myself for still I can feel the pain.
Because, I couldn't have felt it unless my heart was able to react.

And as long as it's able to react,
it can have all the love showered on me, and the whole world, by the Almighty.

So it can help me connect with the world of love,
which finally can take me to Sai, my ultimate goal.

It reminds me I shall only love people, never hate one,
so as to make my soul become eligible to rest at his foot.

I feel the pain, with gratitude.

Cheers :D

No comments: