Thursday, December 2, 2010

Waiting for someone :)

Waiting for someone

  • In whose company, I don't have to pretend I'm happy when I'm not :D
  • Who can let me read whenever I want to :P
  • *Who can understand my relation with Sai ( Most Important ) ** :)
  • Who can respect my parents as I'm gonna do his parents :)
  • Who can love me the same even when I looked like a devil (my dad's one who did that, and I'd like my man to do the same) ;) :D
  • Who can make me laugh like never before but who never makes fun of my emotions. :| :P
  • Who can fight with me for silly reasons, and who wouldn't be ashamed to apologize, irrespective of whose mistake it was ;)
  • Who can enjoy the silent messages that go around through eyes when we're not talking :)
  • Who can wipe my tears gently with his hands hugging me :) ;)
  • Who can never afford to lose me for anything in the world :)
  • Lastly, who can let me adopt one child ( my biggest dream ) ..
If only I can find such a person, I promise, I can love him, like no one had ever loved him.

P.S. I don't mind even if some mentioned qualities are missed, if he sure knows he deserves me.

No comments: