Saturday, December 4, 2010

Specifically Nothing ;)

As the title of this post suggests,
I actually haven't anything specific in my mind.

But came here to share something I felt so good learning about.

I once read in Sai' s book
" Gyan is something which can be found nowhere but yourself "

and

"Guru is someone who helps us find it and after finding, to let us have it forever"

Sai is one such a great Guru to my life and I love to boast that having Him is the best thing ever happened to me in all my life.

Now today, he made me learn something, of which I'm totally unaware of it's knowledge inside me, until I said it to a brother while chatting.

Life is too short to have anything but happiness.
It's something everyone says.

But according to me, life is perfect, when you can cry, if you have to and intend to.

When you can be able to celebrate not only good things, but bad things too
( may be their meaning might change, because we cannot truly predict how things may end up )

You cry for a reason and get a chance to see how many people do really care for you and your feelings.

So, life isn't only for happiness, for the reasonable pain too.

No comments: