Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lovely experience..

December 10th, 2008
Hi frnds.. I’m here to share a wonderful experience with my God Sai..

I’m happy to recollect it.. It was 4years back but I still feel it with a very frsh smell.

And coming to d point, I’ve a habbit of asking permission of my Sai b4 I start anything.

I heard from my friends there’s a seminar in a college which is just 20 mins away from ours.

We wanted to go as just to go out from hostel.

I told Sai and He said me “don’t go”.

I heard Him saying that but dint care it.

I said to myself, He always stops me, as if there’s going to be a blast..
And I went.

But…can u guess what happend?

We came back coz we dint find any place to sit..

Ya, it happend and that’s why sometimes I’m very much afraid to cross His word.
He loves me after all.
He’s d best caretaker and I feel so blessed..
bye frnds, just for now..

2 comments:

Defiant said...

May sai bring u more memories to ur life! Bless u!

:) Love u ma..

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

madhu thank yu so much ra >:D<

love yu :)