Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm my best friend..

When something hurts you too much,
When you can not see any light,
When everything seems unfair,
When you've nothing left to curse about,

Just get to realise,
How sweet God is towards you,
Thinking of you every minute,
To create as many hurdles as you could face,
So you can be morally developed,
Because that's for what God gave you birth and made you experience all the bliss.

There's nothing for no reason.

Be happy, no matter how cruel the world seems, just for being a part of it.

And thus attaining a chance to know the Almighty.

After all, nothing, not even the pain, is as bitter as losing His presence, even for a split moment.
Let alone, missing Him all the life by not understanding the intentions behind all the misery.

Bless you..

P.S. I wrote it fr myself to make me smile, to get me out of endless misery..

2 comments:

Defiant said...

Yes, solitude is a stage.. wer v get emotional in a philosophical way :)
Good post sister :)

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

Thnks so much ma :)