Sunday, May 1, 2011

No one can steal my Dreams..

Someone can make me love,
so much that I can give up anything for just being held by them.

Someone can make me hate,
so much that I wish could never have came across them.

Someone can make me smile,
so much that I'd never need anything else.

Someone can make me cry,
so much that I'd never wanna see them in my whole life.

Someone can make me regret,
so much that I forget almost every reason about which I must be very thankful.

Someone can make me forget how graceful the world is by hurting me so much.

Someone can make me crave like anything for nothing.

Someone can deny all my wishes.

Someone can prove me all wrong.

Someone can defeat me.

Someone can over burden me.

---

I don't have any problem to accept how vulnerable sometimes I become.

---

But still I can cherish just one thing.

No1 can ever steal my dreams from me.

2 comments:

Defiant said...

Last line is true :)
B happy for dat reason :)

God bless u!

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

:D