Monday, May 30, 2011

Journey- Ultimate Experience..

I feel fortunate to have to travel almost everyday. It's a one hour journey to my college in an ordinary bus, which only provides many more people to learn from. Welcome to the real world.. :D

Every time, only the mode of the journey retains which offers every day a new experience and new bunch of strangers. There are certainly unlimited sources if we wanna really learn from life.
And I feel the progress of life as the bus moves from one stage to another B-)

At each stage, it's mandatory, as yu can guess, few get down and few enter into.
The same way we miss some people and happen to meet new ones.

And it might sound silly to yu, but to me.
When I miss a bus, in most cases which happens because driver proceeds with out stopping for bus is already crowded. I get the next bus obviously more comfortable.
It's like, putting in my words, God grants us the best by putting us on hold for sometime.

Cheers !! :)

No comments: