Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Glorifying love !!


Thinking of you constantly has become my necessity to stay alive,
I felt I was flying with wings that couldn't be seen by any other person,
The way you call my name sounded (it still does) musical to my ears,
I cherished myself in every thought of you,
and I felt so blessed to be loved by you too.

My heart breaks when we had to part, but I survived because I decided to.
Because that adds glory to our love 

I couldn't blame nor question anyone about my endless misery.
It scares me off even to think for a moment that we're gonna lead our lives in exact two different paths.

I tried to let go of my pain by reminding myself of the fact that "nothing lasts forever" but it was of no use. The hole in the heart grew even deeper.

I'll continue to live, whatever.

The same way.

I love, live, and celebrate my life.

And I never regret meeting you and loving you