Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Being grateful !!


 Sanchari Ulysses

More than a brother, he's been everything to me, since 4 years. Bless him :)

When I was surrounded by unlimited darkness, which doesn't seem to have any boundary, he assured me that everything will be okay, and I'll again be able to breathe, see and love the world as earlier, once I let myself out of it, by strongly willing to find a way.
Like my father.

When am so totally unsure of myself, to do things, knowing that am far from perfect, he makes me rejuvenate myself by reminding me of the things, once I managed to do well, and supports me through out, like my mother.

He seems to have a solution ready for almost every problem of mine, instantly, like my brother.

He patiently listens to me, my fears, doubts and questions, never once shouted at me, no matter how hard I try to try his tolerance.
Never once lost his temper, I really don't know how that's possible !

He understands all that I say, and more I don't say at all, like a soul mate.

He tries a 1000 different ways to make smile, when I feel like shutting myself off, like a friend.
He never lets me shrink myself :)

He's got so much of spiritual knowledge so clears all my doubts, and helps me become a better person, like a Guru.

He adores me, when I do something in an exceptionally better way, like a child.

He's a thousand other things to me :) am more than privileged to find such a person, sweeter than sugar, in my life :)

This list goes on and on, and am happy for that :D

Everything seems like a celebration with him.

He deserves best of everything in his life.
I pray constantly, that he finds his best girl, who could pleasure him infinitely, and make him understand how truly special he is !!


No comments: