Friday, January 11, 2013

NEW YEAR !!

I saw this pic on FB and felt like adding my description to it.
Also, it's been almost 75 days since I wrote something in my blog. Poor me :|

Goals for 2013 :

1. Smile more.

I already do this :D
Irrespective of what lay ahead of me, I have unlimited faith on my God, my best friend, and all time savior Sai :D

I clearly know that I don't have to shed tears for something that's not mine :D

I don't find any reason to not smile, so I smile, haha :)

2. Eat healthier.

Umm, I prefer eating tastier than healthier though I know later one is good.

And I don't care what I eat as long as I can enjoy it :D

3. Make lot of new friends.

Umm, am now at the stage of life, where I find myself not wanting any more new friends.
But I welcome those who can fit my world, either this way or that way :D

4. Learn to love myself.

Learned long ago B-)

5. Fall in love.

This is something I do constantly :)
It's as natural to me as breathing :)
I feel Sai in my every breath and that makes me fall in love all over again :)

6. Be loved back.

Haha :D Finally, I got the chance to boast about Sai's loving me back :D

If He doesn't love me back, I won't be finding the joy in almost everything, right from the beginning of the day, I wish Him a good morning, hug myself, rejoice my being-alive for the day, love the moment and I welcome what ever comes to me with open arms, the whole day.
And the best thing takes place, when I end the day by delivering all that He's given to me, back to Him, and He smiles a happy smile :D

Yes, I am loved by Him <3 :d=":d" a="a" and="and" counting..="counting.." i="i" in="in" million="million" still="still" ways="ways">

7. Make at least one person's day.

I really don't know if am good for this. I hope I am.

8. Dance in the rain at least once.

I used to :D

9. Become more outgoing.

I have to improve this.

10. Be happy.

Yes, I am :)

No comments: