Sunday, March 3, 2013

Testimony again..

Sanchari Ulysses


The only person in my life, whose almost every emotion, I know, I saw. and I felt.

He can blossom one's life with all his care, and by sharing his super good thoughts.


He can make one to believe that his/her life is the most blessed.



He needs to be attended with purest of affection and love.


Even if he's facing his hard times, when asked for, still he can provide a shelter to all out distress and help us to relax.


He misses people terribly, and continues to struggle to move on.


He awaits the love of his life, and with a devotion he wills to make her the center of his life.





He is as smooth as a rose petal, smoother I can say. One wrong word, and he's broken.


He offers all the time, not only his friendship, but a peace that lasts longer than forever.



He tries to mend himself, all the time, at the worst, he weeps alone.

 No matter, in how many ways he makes me happy, blessed, content and better, I continue to break him, and he blames himself for even that :|


And finally, for now, the best ever person, anyone can find in all their lifetime.
If only he's understood, and valued for what he is, and dealt with nicely, the way he truly deserves, God bless them :) for caring His fav child the best way, just like Him.


I wish I succeed.

No comments: