Friday, April 13, 2012

I don want any next life..



I love wht He did for all the ppl then and I love wht He does fr me evryday ♥

He's everything to me ♥

Father, mother, brother, soul mate and a best friend ♥

He can be anything to me, and I love madly however He's with me ♥

All I care abt is His presence ♥ ♥



I can walk a 1000 miles and be satisfied with one of His beautiful smiles ♥
God is awesome and I drown in His love every day, every moment, every time I take a breath ♥


God is who exists in soul and found when soul is made impersonal ♥

I live with this and nothing else wud have made my life more meaningful ♥ ♥

Love yu Sai for the years to come and looking forward to meeting with Yur Highness and to rest at Yur feet ♥ ♥ >:D<



He surprises me almost every moment showing me how beautiful life could be, when in love, with God 


And all He says is to love and keep loving what's present and what is within 


I thankfully tasted Him and I can never end this 


I wish I cud die this moment so as to feel lighter and warmer in His heavenly hands 


I sure don wanna ( I don need to ) be born again for I knew my destiny and I'm damn sure of accomplishing it in this life 


P.S. : All credits go to CC  who presented me this pic and made me write this 
Bless yu my dear brother :):) May all yur doubts be answered and then vanished :)

4 comments:

Defiant said...

That's a wonderful blogpost abt how you feel abt Sai :)

Samchari said...

God bless u with the same love.. life long :)

All abt my life with Sai.. said...

Thank yu madhu :)

Thank yu cnu :)

Bless yu both :D

Crisshna Calyan said...

Inkho Sufi Saint Ni Choosanu E Moment :D