Sunday, April 1, 2012

A sweet and heart melting realization..

I stopped updating my blog since long, though it hurts me, and am here nw as I cudnt resist writing this or putting into words.

Only Sai can make me feel like this <3 so far..

Cnu made me listen to Sai bhajan at his place through phone.
It's "Om Sai, Sri Sai, Jaya Jaya Sai" <3

It made me happy. Just happy.

I loved cnu's thinking of me when he heard something about Sai <3 <3

But I was simply happy, not enthralled as I should be, so I questioned myself.

I have never been that kind of person who likes to do puja, fastings or anything like that in particular.

I gotta make it clear that I like them in many other ways for various reasons.
At my village, every special day is celebrated specially, people wait for those days, prepare themselves, invite relatives, buy new clothes and do all the stuff wd lots of commitment, which makes me adore them :D

And I even do all those things wd them, I enjoy to be a part of something they believe in so strongly <3

I'd like to see a mass of people going to temple, dressed traditionally, catching eyes and the glow in their faces when they smile at all the known ppl.
It's a village and every one knows the other person and the festive mood keeps them all happy :D I like all that :)

But I don like the idea of doing puja wd out heart and expecting God to grant all the wishes. My idea is not to offend anyone, for I know it's one of 9 ways of reaching God.

Yet it bothers me, why people don realize, that they all have to ask for is the faith in Him, and with that the'll get everything else <3

And to speak of me, Sai is not merely a God to me, but He's everything to me.

He's the only one I feel in my every breath and I just cant bring myself to think that He's only present in a temple or in a photo frame.

He's everywhere for me, and for all those who can see and feel Him.

He's in my every thought, like a child seeking his mother's attention constantly, looking after my every action :D

My best friend, best care taker and best keeper. Best of everything <3 <3

He's got His ways to appreciate me which makes me love myself even more when I happen to do good things. :D:D:D

I love Him when He gets angry when I cudnt live up to Him, uff there's no ending if I start telling/talking/typing about Him. Love of my life <3

Am happy to realize thr's such a sweet reason fr my nt going to temple as everyone does.

P.S. I loved it :D



No comments: